AFJ’s tag

About time I posted this short story, penned when I was brain dead.
These are the rules, which I have taken from AFJ's post.
The rules
(1) write a 100-to-200-word entry using the following words:
I, me, blow job, grapes, random, power, loneliness, water, robot and blue;
(2) use these words once and only once; and of course
(3) the entry should make sense.

The loneliness had finally caught up with the robot. He sat in the corner staring vacantly into the open space. Even his favourite diet of pale pink Australian grapes failed to revive him. His stare caught me dead in my tracks. I splashed ice-cold water on his lifeless face. It broke the spell. With all the power he could muster, he blurted out, “blow job..”
I sought refuge under the deceptively calm blue sky unrestrained by the random thoughts that enveloped my being.
83 words. I hope I have succeeded. That was fun.
Guys, you wanna have fun, then follow this up and coin ur short stories; and not to forget, keep me posted!

Comments

Very well done! You have my vote on this one. One of the exciting ways in which the tag was done! Love it!
Unknown said…
wunnerful! i'd classify this as a 'short' story! :)
R said…
REALLY NICE! Very clever! and smartly short!
Known Stranger said…
wow.. i lack this skill will try once my hand in this.. and let me know your veiw later.

and.. reall one is fine.. i dwell the reall toooo
smiley said…
Very interesting, taggging. The story was very imaginative... far beyond my head. Maybe I'll let you know if I write one and succeed
Obi Wan said…
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Pale pink Australian grapes!!! Too cool! Great job :-)
Ashish said…
Seriously well done ! Me's impressed :D , don't let the success get to your head though ..easy easy feet on earth gurl !
Rita said…
Bloody good, man! Lonliness caught up with the robot and he muttered out 'blowjob'! Truely imaginative :D
Naveen said…
Good one.."blow job" was very well used :)

Let me see if I could do this tag..
lol. it is a fun tag :) the way you used the word "blow job" was funny :)
vury vury good...and cool! there its all written down n all now... :)
Abaniko said…
I'm sure you had fun writing this, Aquamarine. You even came up with something less than a hundered words. Quite tough to do. The shortest entry I've seen for this meme. Nice one. :)
aklanta said…
That was quite imaginative and straight forward...I liked it
AquaM said…
to each and everyone of u...a personal THANX..good to know u guys enjoyed reading this post...i loved working on it!!!

To ray of hope:

Yuppp...if not too sporty,,,i would alternate it with lotsa adventure! Travel is so much fun.U can spice it up with a lil sports n adventure..

Popular Posts