A Tragic End To A Beautiful Tale

Aries Book Store lives no more. The once familiar place has now shut down. I made this tragic discovery last evening, when I went to the book shop to pick up books for a friend of mine who was celebrating her last day at work today.
When I got there, I was terribly confused because I could not locate the shop. Then I thought that I was in the wrong place, beacuse it was late in the evening when I got there and it was possible that I had missed my way. But no, I was at the right place, but my book store was nowhere to be found. I was stunned for a moment. The book store had vanished without a trace. I looked for familiar landmarks where I could ask for information. I could only think of the medical store next door, because of its proximity to the book store. But the shop guy could not care less and sent me away with an indifferent reply.
I walked around the area to check if the book shop has been relocated. But without any luck, I walked a long stretch, possibly because I was terribly disappointed.
This morning, I conveyed the tragic news to the rest of the group who frequented the place. All of us are in a state of shock. I can't write anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts