Spending Time

Everyone wants to know how I spend time, some take it, some don't believe it, though I am not sure what is there not to believe.

I spend a lot of time listening to music while I am working; or when I am lounging on the sofa in the basement over a glass of wine (which is at this very moment as I write this post), catch up with a little reading (maybe tomorrow), wake up to blogging after a hiatus or maybe do the treadmill if I'm inspired, travel over to a friend's on a long weekend, or catch up with the folks at home -both here and back home, or simply cook.

The last couple of weeks has been tiring at work - like the school kid who waits for the last bell of the evening, I rush out to catch my evening train and take the long journey home. All I want to do is just curl up and sleep. The winter does not spur my soul to do much except sleep.

Of all days, after a long warm bath, I am having trouble falling asleep on a Saturday night.

Comments

Popular Posts