Inspired


I was chatting with AFJ this afternoon, when the topic shifted to blogging. I was pleasantly surprised and secretly thrilled to know that a colleague from my previous workplace used to follow my blog regularly and chanced upon AFJ's blog too.

With the work schedule picking up pace everyday, I started blogging in my head. So my thoughts remained with me and new posts kept making their apperance.

But this small piece of information that AFJ shared with me has inspired me to make a dash and a splash into the blogging scene once again.

Hopefully, I am here to stay this time.

Comments

Primitive Lyric said…
hey there! Where r u? I tried calling. I'm in chennai this month!
what's up?
BTW, i've started gyming again. Going to Talwalkars now..much much much better than Maverick!

Popular Posts