An Artist's Impression

For those who know me, feel free to share your thoughts. An artist sketched me at a shopping centre. No, I am not special. It was a promo of an artist Srinivasan from the Govt's Arts College, and he was doing portraits for free.

After a moment's hesitation, I gave in.


Well, I certainly think its a good attempt, but I must say that the impression came as a bit of a surprise. I am not sure how much of the image I resemble.

Here is what my brother had to say:

You could possibly resemble the pic 25 years from now but not now for sure!!You sure he was looking at you when he drew this?

AFJ came back with her comments this afternoon while we were chatting:
Hehhehehe you look like you but not like you too! :)Miss Chinky! There is a certain sweetness that you have which is not captured in this portrait.





Comments

Popular Posts