Turning 30

Yeah I turned 30 yesterday. Most folks wanted to know how it feels to be at the Top of the World. 30 is a grand old age and staying Single only makes it grander!
So how does feel? It feels exactly the way you would feel after 29. Age is but a number and I completely agree.
There are only a lot of things I would like to accomplish. I would love to go paragliding, Scuba diving, Hot Balloon riding, Horse riding and obviously, the list is endless and I have neither the time or moolah at the moment. But, Yes I am sure I will go on to accomplish all my sporty desires health permitting. I need to go jogging and turn the spotlight on my health. (Sigh) The Journey continues.
Signing off, the Flabby Baby


Comments

I hope you had a good moment. Celebrating yourself. This is a good life to have lived and survived.

Happy Birthday.
Miss Iyer said…
lol. Happy birthday baby! :) Here's wishing you that you can do all of that sporty stuff and MORE soooner. :)
supernova said…
Happy b'day! What's a lil age got to do with anything, anyway! Here's wishing you get all the time and moolah you need! :-)
asuph said…
welcome to the club. i must tell u all they say about age being just a number is big bull. at 30, u look back and say: 30 goddamn years and what have i done? at 29, the thing doesn't have same scary impact. :D

and belated birthday wishes. inshallah, all your adventure wishes will come true.

cheers,
asuph
Anooja said…
Hii

Belated Birthday Wishes.....
Hope u have a good year ahead :)
bing said…
hi, age is but a number and that i agree with you very much.
AquaM said…
Thank you, Thank you all:)

Popular Posts