Grade 1 Classical Guitar Exam: Trinity School of Music, London

Yes, I have been working hard, preparing for the Theory of Music, Grade 1 Classical Guitar. I finally finished with my paper only to be told that the biggest and worst nightmare is just around the corner - Practical exams.
My theory was a breeze, atleat I felt at ease with the question paper. But I don't think I m prepared at all for the real deal. I have ben practising, but I am not satisfied with the level I have achieved, which means it is not much.
My work load is slowly increasing and I have lost weight because of the not so-regular schedule. So I am looking forward to my much needed break towards the end of December. Will keep you posted on the vacation spot (its not yet through, but it is only a matter of time until plans are finalized).
It always feels good to be back.

Comments

Popular Posts