Classical Guitar Grade 1 - The FInal Cut

I finally finished my Practical examiniation in Classical Guitar Grade 1, Trinity School of Music, London. The venue was Musee Musicals, Mount Rd.
It was an utter disaster. Young children seemed less bothered and more composed than I was.
Of all days, the monsoon chose to show up in the wee hours of the morning and continued to our down until I reache my venue looking windblown. To make it worse, I could not find a cab or an auto, had to jump into a bus which took me almost 1 1/2 hours to reach my destination.
I hate Tuesdays. I think they spell disaster for me. It was a Tuesday on which my exam was conducted. I am convinced that I did a shoddy job and now I am sitting on pins and needles, wondering if I'll make it even to the merit list. Will I get through? I really don't know. I also learnt a valuable lesson: Practice everyday, not just during the last week before the finals.
I have prayed to Ganesha, my favourite sexy deity that I will bring him a coconut if things work out. That's right, in Him I seek my final refuge.

Comments

Popular Posts