Yet another hiatus

Yes, it has been a long long time since I left my last set of footprints. I offer no excuses.
My dental visits had reached an all time high, thanks to the fillings and the crown that popped out. I am now the most sought after patient where even the receptionists fight for my attention. Yes, I fund their clinic; have got familiar with the faces and names and talk to the folks as though I own the place. I guess you get the drift now.
Some folks have been curious about the Dentist crush, but I would like to clarify that it was just a passing phase and I dont fancy heading to the clinic every now and then, understandbly because it costs me a bushel!
But he is a wonderful man, considerate and and very committed to his work. I must also add that he has a wicked sense of humor and you may not realise what hit you until you take the exit. So be warned.

AFter two months of work and dental drills, I decided to treat myself to a small break. So I'm off to Hyderabad for the weekend. WIll chill out and report to work, Monday morning.I am looking forward to seeing my good friend and hopefully, this will turn out to be a memorable trip.

Comments

supernova said…
Here's hoping you had a wonderful time there! Good to see you back too! :-)
AquaM said…
so sweet.u always keep track of my sleepy blog;)
always so good to hear ur voice..oops..signaure???
;)
supernova said…
:-)

I'll try and get you some information on the Hyd thing, aqua...
AquaM said…
i cancelled my trip sicne the online weather map indicates rain over the weekend:(( thx nova
Loverly! I do know abt your aborted Hyd trip! Now that Vee is coming back, you don't need to go there! :P

Popular Posts