Lost and Found Series - Saturday Part III


Later in the evening, I had a rendevous with an old friend whom I had bumped into last year, but had lost touch. But we persevered in our efforts to stay in touch and traced a couple of mails we had exchanged earlier and finally found each other.

It was a fun evening. I had a huge crush on this guy during my college days, but since he had other love interests, I let it be. He could make me laugh. The ability to make people laugh is rare and a gifted one. Years later, I found that everything was the same except that a lot in our personal lives had changed.

I guess he will never find out. Sometimes, secrets are great to keep.

Comments

Miss Iyer said…
LOL! You bet, certain things are better kept a secret ;)

Nice to hear you had a packed and fun filled weekend :)
supernova said…
:-) Oh yes, some things are best known to only a select few! :-D
Primitive Lyric said…
I hope HE is reading your blog!
*friendly fiend*
hehe!!
May be he has known all along. People can be very sensitive like that.
This comment has been removed by the author.
There are somethings one cannot hide, my dear. Despite your best efforts, I am sure he knows. Unless he is a dunderhead.

Popular Posts