Leaving Behind Footprints..

Preparing the handoffs for the new job kept me away from the blogsphere and my blogger pals. The sporadic updates will continue since protocol forbids me from blogging regularly. The last few days in my previous organisation was hectic and hardly allowed time for socializing . Infact some folks I bumped into were under the impression that I was still a part of their crowd. The exit was hurried and rushed considering that I still had deliverables to meet!!! I headed home at 10.00pm that day, but relieved to be finally going home.

The year has flown past quickly and I have nothing but warm memories to share. Good friends and a supportive team made my stay pleasant and fun. With each new step, you learn something new. You leave a piece of yourself behind and rediscover yourself through the journey.
After the exit, the four day break gave me some time to breathe a little easy and brace myself for taking on the new challenges that await me in my new role.

New faces, new roles and bigger challenges, the journey continues...

Comments

Bijesh said…
all the best aqua. hope you have more wonderful times at the new place
Miss Iyer said…
Welcome back!!! :) All the very best in your endeavour and God speed.
supernova said…
Good luck! Joined the new workplace yet?
AquaM said…
thank you guys. Yep, Im already with my new employer and about ten days old now. But still clueless:))
Primitive Lyric said…
awww..quick quick..make some money and come to London:)

Popular Posts