My Current Book Read

Neil Strauss


Makes for a fantastic read if you love books in whatever package they come. The story of the Pickup artists community is all about teaching men make the right moves and master the art of seduction.

I had never heard of the existence of a secret society that was born to seduce the opposite sex. Neither did I realise that some of us have huge issues to contend with. Impressions. Impressions. Impressions.

For those of you who just like to read when you can afford some time, it is recommended that you read the blurb before you buy the book. Some may not like the essence of the soceity, or enjoy what they read or appreciate stray instances of strong language, though I have not come across anything that would be termed 'strong'.
I am still in the process of reading the book. More when I finish and update the story.

Comments

supernova said…
This sounds interesting! Lemme know how you liked it, once you're done reading...
AquaM said…
SO far so good. I cant imagine that a soceity was formed to train poor blokes in the art. But these are serious psychological issues made more complicated by a society that judges you by certain norms.
-----If you are a virgin through college, does that make you a loser? As in, you are acedemically bright, but weak there?
It is ridiculous, yet some folks go through hell...
As in, you are acedemically bright, but weak there?
LOL! well i suppose its a bit complicated...if you are a virgin thru college, then you're a loser according to your own generation, altho, if they are your cousins or siblings, then probably not. similarly, you're parents are probably gonna take it for granted that you will be a virgin till you get married. at least thats how it works with Indian parents as far as i know...so then it all becomes a question of whom you tell what :)
AquaM said…
abs veee! idiots...jerks...
Miss Iyer said…
Aah! Missed haunting your blog for a while now :)

No offence here, but I can be sure that i wouldnt enjoy reading the book. I havent read the blurb, but after reading your review, i can bet my last buck I wouldnt want to read it :D But do please let me know how you found the read once you're done!

And thank you for those nice comments, do stop by more often.

Popular Posts