EMpty Promises

I promise to myself to got to bed early, rise early and blog daily. So far, I have done nothing about it.

If promises are meant to be broken, I sure did a great job with my Promise List!

I am not happy about it, but I really need to switch to a more aggressive mode and condition my mind to achieve these simple targets. Alright, that was a lot of bullshit! We know it will not happen soon, but the point is, hope still exists. Those who believe in it will not be let down. So I still see some future in my promises. Except that if I keep hoping and not do a damn thing about it, then only hope shall remain in the end and I shall go on remaining hopeful.

Comments

supernova said…
Try taking one thing at a time...
hope abounds...

i dont know just felt like saying it like that... :)

i'm blogging daily btw...only its in my head. :)

Popular Posts