Recreating the Original



I re-created the original C & H, for my brother who was flying off to the Lion City.
The story:
What do you get a guy who sez he has everything he needs? Utensils and fresh coffee powder. This is exaclty what he wanted and he got it too. But I was not satisfied. It suddenly hit me the previous night that I could actually do this cuddly version of C n H, have it framed, and gift it. It was awesome. It was just picture perfect. And the best part, he loves C n H!!
And so here it is for all of you to see and enjoy.

Comments

thats phretty good :)
Miss Iyer said…
wow! what a perfect gift! :)
you gave me the damn disease!! i blog in my head now :@@@ nonsense!!
My Ramblings... said…
AWWWWWW....thats shoo sweeet. Muahhh for that!!
AquaM said…
hey ramblings: long time!!!

Popular Posts