Feeling Lost

My younger brother is moving to Singapore later during the week. Not that my baby brother and I were constantly in touch. He is a marketing guy who travels all the time. So it quite tough to keep track of him.


These couple of years, I was quite secure in the feeling that he was at a reachable distance. I took that for granted and eventhough I missed him immensely, I could still work around it. Now that he is moving to a different country and intends to settle there, I cannot help but feel lost. But my brother does not quite see it that way.


Mr.Rational feels that since he is the one moving and I'm the one still based out of home, it is he who should be feeling lost, not me!


Are men insensitive by nature or is it my brother, playing it dumb? Lovable idiots, maybe.


The arguement came to a close when I told him that sometimes in life, you can offer no logical or rational explanations. So, 'feeling lost' was categorized as irrational and the subject was closed.


But I wish him well wherever he may be and will continue to be there and support him through all his conquests. Love you, my baby brother.

Comments

Popular Posts