Hello World

I am back after a hiatus, and not without reason. If my memory serves me right, I should be celebrating my first blog anniversary. With my work hours stretching beyond the usual eight hours, blogging has become a luxury. Not exactly what I had in mind when I signed up as a blogger. Nevertheless, I have never forgotten the joy of writing and blog hopping, not to forget, some of the great guys that I have had a chance to e-converse with.

Hopefully, this celebration will spur me to churn out some pieces atleast once a week, if not on a daily basis.

I would like to thank all my loyal blog pals for hopping by and sharing their little world with me.

Cheers!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So at long last you're back. I some how had the feeling on seeing the comments on my blog. And the 'great' tag feels ... great. Welcome back and happy BB'day (though it is already 24 days late).
delhidreams said…
have a great festival season ahead ;)
Anonymous said…
excuse me! i'm of the offended...no mention of the girls?? :P what of meeeeeeeeeee??

Popular Posts