The Awakening

Yes, I am around. Seduced by the warm rays of the morning sun, I venture into the long day, hoping that I will see the sunset soon. But by evening, even his rosy-orangish glow fails to hold my attention. Rushing home, I can only think of taking a cold shower, swallow some grub and sink to my inviting mattress. And yet another day begins with the playful invitation of my Morning pal.
That explains my long absence. But Absence only makes the heart grow fonder. I missed you guys and it feels great to be back. It feels wonderful to be missed. My disappearing acts will be frequent with the passage of time. Bur I solemnly promise to stay in touch with my virtual world.....

Comments

Unknown said…
bienvenue !!
Rita said…
And how do you like our chance meetings...or should I say glimpses? :D
Welcome back :)
Obi Wan said…
Welcome back. Lets hope your disappearing acts are of a shorter duration henceforth, though they might be more frequent(as per your warning)!
May the Force be with you.
Same here re! I know the feeling! Good to have you back!

Popular Posts