Sweet: Aamir's new avatar

Comments

the Monk said…
Fascinating...
My Ramblings... said…
you really like him dont ya? ;)
When will you stop drooling over Aamir "shorty" Khan and find someone real re?
AquaM said…
Yeah MOnk, he is FASCINATING:))

Yup Tza TZa, totally adore him.

AFJ, shorty Khan is a phenomenal presence who is endowed with striking gud looks and enormous talent.*drooling as I write this comment*
Soumyadip said…
Doesn't he look fatter?
AquaM said…
soumyadip......Aamir..i love him anyways:))))
R said…
i am a big fan! i have seen ALL his movies! one of the finest indian actors!
Rita said…
I like him too re. He is so droolable. But...show me one guy I don't like? Anyways, that's another story :D
hmm...i dont know about croolable or not...but an excellent actor he definitely is. having said that...that is SO not one of his more flattering pictures.
*ahem* i meant 'droolable'

Popular Posts