The Theory of Two Minutes

Time: 6.oo pm


AquaM: Shall we leave AFJ?
AFJ: Yeah, just give me two minutes.


Both bloggers are hard at work. In between they manage to snack on samosas and onion bondas.
They are back at work.


Time: 6.30pm


AquaM: Chale..?
AFJ: Yeah.
Both continue to type away at their respective desks.


Time: 7.00pm


AquaM: AFJ, it is 7.00pm now. It's about time, let's go home.
AFJ: Yeah, just give me two minutes. I'm just posting a comment. We will leave after that.


Time: 7.15pm


AquaM messages AFJ.
Chalo..chalo...I'm leaving.

No message from AFJ.


Time 7.20pm


AFJ: Sorry re, was a little busy.


Time: 7.45 pm


AFJ: Two minutes over. Chalo.
AquaM: (no comments, silently shuts down and packs up for the day)

Comments

By AFJ, you do mean my eveil twin who lives on Universe #382, right?
Naveen said…
AFJ's 2 Mins = 105 Mins , well, thats a bit questionable equation :)
Soumyadip said…
Thankfully I don't let my blogaddiction stretch my hours at the office. I manage to sneak in all the comments and posting between wage-earning work.
Soumyadip said…
And when it comes to women you never know how long two minutes last.
the Monk said…
that's 52.5 minutes for every minute of your's...Yes, I did the math in my head!
R said…
OOOOHH! Two minutes!! A thing with women, eh? My mom and sister are both quite the same...!


by the way, Merry Christmas!
lol! yes two minutes indeed...me also...
AquaM said…
Yup AFJ, I was referring to your evil twin from the Discworld.:)))))

Naveen, let's not get into the finer aspects of time management..noooo

Soumya,duty conscious are yaa::))hey men lose themselves at the bar or whenever they hang out. Infact, on certain ocassions, it was the women who shepherded the men through the EXIT.

Monk, thx for the gyan!!!!It hurts:)

Rohit, Merry Xmas to u tooooo!

Nothings Aplenty,,,yeah 9.00am=9.15, 9,30...totally gurl
Rita said…
Lol! That one does sound familiar, buddy! :DDDD
AquaM said…
Hey RIta, u shd know na!

Popular Posts