Tequilla Sunrise

I am a social drinker. Which means it is a rare phenomena. And when the opportunity presents itself, I exploit the situation to its maximum potential. My professor might brand me a 'realist', but right now, I am not the least bit disturbed.

Vodka on the rocks, Caesar, Bloody Mary, Tequilla shots, Bacardi Rum, a shot of Brandy, Gin and Tonic, Scotch, Chocolate Liqueur....I have enjoyed them all! Lots of laughter, giggles, showdowns, I have seen them all.

I have identified losers, the meditative guys who hang on to every word you say, laughed like a maniac when someone uttered the word..
It was a lot of good old fun. The post was stirred by my luncheon conversation with Tza and AFJ about our respective wine-rum escapades. Good memories.
I think the key is being adventurous. However minor in accomplishment it may be, it is worth the time and the effort. Years later, it gives you something wonderful to look back at and maybe, it will inspire you to try out more.
Certainly not drink more, but pursue life with the exuberance of a child!

Comments

My Ramblings... said…
Oh yes , it has definitely been a good year. And its gonna be great on 31st! :D
Happy New year! But don't you think it's kinda early to be drinking??
Naveen said…
I would rather assume you to be an occasional drinker rather than a social drinker

Inspiration to try out more ??? sounds funny :) I wouldnt have used the word inspiration in this context!! :)
happy new year, aquaM!
Soumyadip said…
It is very interesting to observe the personality changes in someone after he/she has downed a few drinks. I always try (unsuccessfully) to control my drinks at parties, because the next day I find my colleagues/friends (especially the female ones) talking about me.
I start flirting shamelessly with whoever I find interesting enough after a drink. Sometimes I think if I had not met the guy when I was drinking would I have gone out with him at all?
R said…
Drinking! I always avoid when I'm partying out in a club..I can be quite an irritating soul.. :D

by the way, Happy new year! Party hard!

Popular Posts