Insect Activism

AFJ and I went to the talior shop nearby to get the bags repaired. We had discovered this small shop on one of our many walks in a narrow lane among a row of other shops.

It was not even raining, but AFJ decided to open up her black umbrella because of some suspicous drops of water that found their way to the top of her head. So whay spare me the embarassment? The umbrella was hovering over my head too. But I decided that the tailor deserved my undivided attention because I was mesmerised by his dexterous hands and nimble fingers.


While he was furiously working at the bags, I noticed a weird looking insect on the wall. My curiousity got the better of me and I posed an innocent question to the skinny but talented tailor, "I have never seen this insect before. What is its name?", whereupon he swatted it. 


The poor thing had a near death experience and managed to disappear into the sky. I stood there simply staring at the roof top.

Comments

What about the suspicious drops of water that kept falling on my head??? You forgot to add that!
My Ramblings... said…
You and your questions!Pahh! :P
i'm sure the insect blessed you Properly as it went its way after the "near death experience".
Ajay said…
hey first time dropped in here need some time to go through ur posts... Amitab is my fev... u have a lot of pics on ur posts
LOL! i find this little story funny!
asuph said…
:))
how come all such things happen to you girls all the time?

so you almost noticed an insecti-cide?

asuph
AquaM said…
Hi AFJ, Acknowledged.

Ramblings, but for my question, this would not have existed;)

Nothings Aplenty, I'm sure it did:)

Ajay, thx for dropping by.

Still FIguring out, lol.

Asuph, we are just a talented lot;)

Popular Posts