Sunday, November 03, 2013

Incommunicado

My laptop crashed. I was broke. In between I also had to do a two-week mad dash to the States for a cross-functional training program, which I absolutely enjoyed despite the jet lag.

Moreover, I just check emails on my handy Samsung, take pictures, occasionally WatsApp folks and wrap up work at my office space. So never felt the need for a laptop until I realised its been ages since I blogged and have been incommunicado with my blog world.

My brother gifted my mom a laptop for Diwali and of course, I have temporary use of it until I get my own piece. It feels great to be back after all this drama and boundless lethargy.

The dull monsoon cover does not help. Just more lethargy.

I am listening to Eric Clapton, Dave Swift & Jools Holland backing Smokey Robinson crooning Don't Know Why. The song will make you slow dance with your mystery man with a glass of wine.

Here's a fun song to welcome everyone back: Stevie Ray Vaughan - Mary Had a Little Lamb

Incommunicado....not anymore

2 comments:

tedman said...

Glad you're back blogging. Any restaurant reviews lately?

AquaM said...

Hey Teddy, great to hear from you! Yes, will be posting one shortly.