Saturday, July 02, 2011

Mocha Mojo, Indranagar

My friend was leaving for Singapore and also wanted to give me the Tirupathi ladoo prasadam before he left. Since I had my dental check-up this evening, I had suggested that we meet up at Mocha, close by and catch up over some nice fresh juices and bagels.

I have been here on numerous occasions and have never been bored. It is a cool hang out for all ages, and if you like the hookah, you can head straight upstairs. I had tried the lemon flavour once and it was such fun.


For refreshing drinks,
I particularly like the fresh juice made from a mix of apple, peach, and lime. The tropical fruit juice is also served fresh and tastes awesome.

The last time I had been there, I tried the falafel and hummus, which was a disappointment and to add to that, my usual favourite, bagel served with red bean paste was missing from the menu. So I had opted for the bagel with spinach, corn, and cheese stuffing which was not bad, but way too cheesy for my taste. Though I had the bagel in mind, for a change, I ordered the soybean patties served with red bean hummus and tzasiki, accompanied by a little salad on the side. It was very well done and sat lightly on your stomach.

Overall, the ambiance is nice, food is consistently good, and service is satisfactory. I would certainly recommend this place for friends to get together over hookah and a light snack.

No comments: