Just when I was contemplating about my next post, R comes along with an interesting chain, 10 Most Honest Things About Me. I have been running through the 10 items for quite sometime, and I realised, it was either now or never!
Three Cheers to Honest Me
1. I am a dreamer, floating in my own cloud and totally at war with the world and its ideas
2. I love music, but can't really appreciate Carnatic vocal, unless ofcourse, it is B, taking centrestage, though I trained for a few years as a vocalist. However, I am simply a huge lover of jazz, Western Classical (vocal and instrumental), soft rock and Instrumental music. A huge art lover in general.
3. I am a total foodie and it shows; been yo-yoing between salads and workouts, and sometimes, neither of them.
4. I dream of travelling. That I believe is one of the most fulfilling and enriching experience of existence.
5. I love the outdoors and always game for fun. I suck at indoor activities or just sitting around in a circle and gossiping! Nope, that ain't me.
6. I am an excellent cook, except for unusual culinary blunders; love to have folks over for good food anytime.
7. I am a sentimental fool, though I do not say much - an absolute romantic at heart!
8. I share a love - hate relationship with life. Met some fabulous people, had awesome moments and also been through the not so memorable ones.
9. I believe in Destiny and that we all, in some ways, live a pre-ordained existence.
10. I am absolutely temperamental, short tempered, and sometimes lack patience - but my heart is in the right place!