Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Nine Quartets


After the constant reminders from AFJ, I finally checked her blog for the further responsibilites she has entrusted me with. Priority demands that I finish THE NINE QUARTETS first.



Four jobs I have had:
Collect Out-patient information (This was a summer job that a friend and I took up during our undergrad days for the pocket money!)
Resource Executive
Teaching Facilitator
Worked at an Italian cafe

Four movies I could watch over and over:
You’ve Got Mail (Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan)
L.A.Confidential (Russel Crowe and Kim Basinger)
Chupke Chupke(Amitabh, Dharmendra, Sharmila Tagore and Jaya Badhuri)
Golmal

Four places I've lived:
Chennai
Bangalore
Pondicherry
Canada

Four TV shows I love to watch:
The Planet’s Funniest Animals (Animal Planet)
Lonely Planet (On Discovery travel and living)
Globe Trotter (Travel and Living)
Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai

Four places I've been to on vacation:
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Jaipur, Udaipur, Chittorgarh and others
Pune
Mangalore

Four of my favorite foods:
Hot and Sour Veggie Soup accompanied with Spring Rolls and Crispy Fried Noodles in Vegetable Sauce.
Rumali Roti with Malai Kofta and Paneer Butter Masala alongwith a tall glass of salted Lassi.
Spicy pizza made with tobasco sauce, green olives, jalapenos and sun-dried tomaotes. And a Caesar.
Mom’s stuffed brinjals and Bisebela huli

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Jamaica
Japan
Himalayas
Shillong

Four sites I visit daily:
Hotmail
Google
My own blog (and from there to everyone on my sidebar and comments section)
Yahoo

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Soumyadip
Aklanta
Atul

Abaniko

15 comments:

Obi Wan said...

While its not a surprise, its wonderful how Golmal is a regular feature on the list of 'movies that you can watch over and over' amongst almost everyone who's doing this tag!
And LAC happens to be one of my favorite movies too! I think Russel Crowe was God in it!

Soumyadip said...

I've been double tagged. Nice to find Shillong and Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai listed.

Rita said...

You've Got Mail is one of my favourites too! why did I not list it? :(

Abaniko said...

Ops! I'm done with this AquaM. Take a look at my Jan 20 post. Thanks anyway for tagging me. :)

aquamarine said...

Hey Obi Wan
yeah, Gol Mal is one helluva movie na. I totally agree,,,Russel Crowe is GOD..man!

Hi Soumya,
right on...Shillong would sure bring a smile to ur lips. The Sarabhais are simply mindblowing...thx to Devan Bhojani.

Rita!
I know, how could ya forget. Its sacrilege.

Abaniko
yeah me, expected that:( but took a chance anyways.

Rohit Talwar said...

//Bisebela huli

Err.. Whats that?

My Ramblings... said...

Foood! Happy Birthday woman!!! :D

aquamarine said...

Hi Talwar
Bisebelahuli is a traditional Karnataka dish. It shares a similarity with Sambhar rice.But it is certainly more tasty and rich in taste.


Hey Ramblings!!!!! :))) me n food go hand in hand..hey thx re.

Obi Wan said...

Hey, Happy Birday (If the previous comment was posted today), else belated happy birday :-)
May the Force be with you!

aklanta said...

I would like to carry forward the tag. Can you give a little time, till I clear the mess around me...plz

aquamarine said...

naah re, Obi Wan
it is my birthday today:)))
i'm one happy aquarian.

Known Stranger said...

i love him i love him i love him. he is the one who makes me feel wow.. i wish and dream i am him.

aquamarine said...

what are u talking about Vaishanava??????whom do u love??

Known Stranger said...

thatz garifield there. i love him i love him, i am crazy on him

shadows said...

pls teach me how to tag!!!!
:(