My Recipe for a Perfect Lover

I’ve been tagged again by my scheming friend.

Here are the rules of the game that I have taken from her post:

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
Need to mention the sex of the target.
Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Looking for

Male

Ingredients

Tall
Deep voice
Accepting
Adventurous
Creative
Conversationalist
Intelligent
Simple

The chosen ones

Xian, Atul, Still figuring out, Cheshire Cat, Yogi, Bing, Abaniko, Anthony


Comments

I have done the tag too!!
bing said…
thanks for the tag... will inform you as soon as i finished, ok?

have a nice day!
Rita said…
Coversationalist? Both the parterner is a relationship, coversationalist? Omigosh!!
BTW, I am not 'scheming'!! :O
Admin said…
Will do the tag soon.. Been a lil bizy...and i just did a tag Here
lOL... i will do this too... Soon..


BTW I like AFJ's picture...
Abaniko said…
Thanks for the tag, AquaM. Allow me to gather enough inspiration to be able to reply to this. Hehe.
Y said…
Thanks for the tag. Oops! I dont match even half of the points you mentioned in your list. I' ve got to get my act together
thanks for the tag ;)

deep voice? any famous celebrity as as example??
AquaM said…
Hey AFJ, I checked it out!!

HEY BIng, sure thing.

Rita,,,u r devilla!!!

Anthony, yeah, I told her!!

Abaniko, curious to find out..awaiting response....

Hi Yogi,,,theres always room for improvement naaa

Still FIguring Out...thinking;))
Unknown said…
Do I qualify? Is this tag only if you are "looking" for the perfect lover?
AquaM said…
U have been tagged which means that you qualify without doubt
;)
My Ramblings... said…
Simple? somehow simple just wont work for ya, just a feeling. :)
AquaM said…
:)))))

About Deep VOice: Vin Diesel does not qualify...he sounds like a WATER BUFFALO...
wait wait...define "Simple".
AquaM said…
Nuthings Aplenty,
Well that's for me to know and for u to find out!!
;)
uhmm...yeah ok.so long as you know.. :D
Cheshire Cat said…
Thanks for the tag! However, I'll have to wait until I have a functional blog before passing it on...
AquaM said…
np Cheshire cat. will await ur response.

Popular Posts