Thursday, December 01, 2005

Upheaval

I manouver my little boat carefully and swiftly around the sudden bursts of whirlpools that spring forth in the otherwise deceptively calm aquamarine waters. In the distant horizon, I see the green pastures with specks of yellow pollen scattered everywhere like the stars in the sky. Nature’s wondrous magician, the Sun is upto his tricks again. Silver ripples and golden specks arrest my vision. The sky suddenly turns grey. An unwanted visitor rocks my little boat throwing everything out of gear. I furiously row trying to save that vision of silver and gold. The huge waves toss me in the air as if playing their little game of throw and catch. I hold on to my little boat unwilling to let go. My eyes close for a fraction of a second and I find myself in the middle of a calm blue sea. The sun smiles at me from behind a huge white cotton candy.
We continue our little game. Isn’t it life’s greatest pleasure?

3 comments:

Rita said...

Heyyyyyyyy artist, I love that pic!!

aquamarine said...

thx u,,,one of those moments...
AquaM

Nothings aplenty said...

louu the picture man! wonder though...what your moment was about...hmmmm...*thinking*