Monday, November 07, 2005

The Blog Relay Race - My Run

I have been tagged. Sowmyadip has passed the baton to me and I’m yet to play my part in this Blog Relay Race.

After weeks of procrastination, I decided that it was an auspicious day to wrap it up. A week long vacation was an added bonus. And now, it's party time!

Seven things that I plan to do

1. Learn salsa and jiving
2. Make documentaries
3. Run my own ‘Eat-out’
4. Globe trot
5. Have 2 dogs and a cat
6. Host my painting exhibition
7. Set up an ‘Arty-farty’ shop

Seven things that I can do

1. Give wrong directions (not intentional, ends up dat way)
2. Walk for miles
3. Remember birthdays
4. Keep track of ‘I O Us’
5. Crib and spend
6. Drown everytime I enter the pool
7. Paint the town...paintings….(I’ll stop here)

Seven things I can’t

1. Play pool
2. Swim
3. Remember directions
4. Shed a few pounds
5. Stay sane
6. Drink beer
7. Do a leg split and touch the floor with my head

Seven things I say most often

1. No problemo
2. Damn
3. Super
4. Yeah, right!
5. F**k
6. Bloody hell
7. Whatever


Seven people I want to tag (The usual suspects)

1. AFJ
2. Rita
3. Mrudul
4. Still_figuring_out
5. Sanchapanzo
6. :A:
7. NG

10 comments:

Rita said...

*guitar smash*

Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Drats! I have been tagged! Any idea can I tag you back? *evil grin*

aquamarine said...

Rita and AFJ

sorry folks! no tagging back...just look ahead and get on with ur business,and complete the race.

Goodluck. Hehe

:))
AquaM

Soumyadip said...

Better late than... thanks for running your length in this endless race.

Two dogs and a cat. If the dogs are like Odie and the cat's Garfield, then there'll be some fun.

I don't give wrong directions on purpose, only that the benefiaciary ends up at the wrong place.

aquamarine said...

lol sowmyadip....me neither. it is out of the goodness of my heart that I give the correct directions, but like u said, the beneficiary ends up in the wrong place.

Yeah, about Garfield and Odie I know just what u mean!

:)))

AquaM

still_figuring_out said...

huhm...i think i`ve done this before. let me dig through my archive and see. if yes, then i`ll re-post it. if not... ;)

Mrudula said...

Tis is one thing I really can't do - write a list and post it on my bolg.

aquamarine said...

well, you are in the race now....its good fun once you start working on it.

;)
AquaM

My Ramblings... said...

Drowned evrytime you entered the pool. Hmmmm. I can just imagine you doing that. Are you sure it wasnt the shallow end? ;) :P

aquamarine said...

*yawn* zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:)))
AquaM