Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Next Step Follows

Not bad for a first time? Now what's that supposed to mean? My writing is good, mediocre, maybe not so great, but tolerable. I was not aware that there was standard for Bloggers !

Blogging is an informal form of writing is it not? Write whatever you want on whatever subject you please. Bloggers, is there a standard for informal writing.....enlighten me. Does it not beat the whole purpose of being informal and penning your thoughts?

That makes blogging a tricky art and bloggers the smart witty ones, like cops and robbers. You have to be informal while maintaining a certain degree of formality. If you don't, you get caught, criticized and you are twice as awkward than you started before. Look at the bright side, a piece of my mind that I decided to share with the rest of the world is in English and you can relate to the idea, if not the language! You cannot understand the language, then master the language I say! Or learn P language and rake my nerves. Grr

2 comments:

Accidental Fame Junkie said...

hey Aquamarine, good try.. keep going. There is one thing though- why don't you write about things that you like? That would I'm sure your blog much more interesting. -M

tandyflynn61987105 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.